Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

August 17th, 2008 05:00

Dont let In-laws use your stuff!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, not sure if I should post this here. I just joined this forum recently because apparently my warranty ran out or something like that.  I have a Inspiron 1501 and I have a small problem.  I let a relative use my computer and somehow i got it back and the taskbar/start menu is no longer on the bottom of my desktop, its now on the right side and I have no idea how in the heck I can get it back to the bottom of my screen... It seems like I've tried to do everything possible in the control panel, properties of the taskbar, desktop and everything else but I'm just not figuring it out.  I'm sure It's an easy fix I'm just not seeing it.  So if anyone can help me out on this it would be greatly appreciated, thanks a lot.

Signed,

First your in-laws mess up your life, and now they mess up your computer... :(

381 Posts

August 17th, 2008 08:00

You can move the task bar back to the bottom of your screen by clicking any inactive area on it and, still holding down the mouse button, dragging it down to the bottom again.

2 Posts

August 17th, 2008 17:00

Wow, thanks a lot hahaha If I only knew how easy it was and here I was trying to do everything else under the sun until 3am lastnight.  Thanks again very much!!!!

Mike

50 Posts

August 19th, 2008 21:00

HEE ! HEE ! HEE !

Thanks-a-ton for makin' my day !!!

I've logged a lot of hours on Windows, an' never knew ya could do that !!!

I'm laughin' like a hyena an' feelin' like an idiot at the same time !!!

Thanks again !!

381 Posts

August 20th, 2008 03:00

Hey, I'm glad I was able to help!

About the in-laws, though, I'm afraid I can't help!! :smileyvery-happy:

No Events found!