Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

July 21st, 2006 17:00

Google Desktop

I have only had my Dell for a couple of weeks and to date it has been great however I am continually getting  the error message ' Google Dektop has not properly loaded' I have tried to find information on this but have had no joy.
I have twoquestions.
1) what effect if any is the not launching of the google desktop having on my PC
2) what effect if any will there be if I uninstall Google desktop.

18.8K Posts

July 21st, 2006 19:00

Allotmenteer,

1) what effect if any is the not launching of the google desktop having on my PC None, it's simply not available.

2) what effect if any will there be if I uninstall Google desktop. If you haven't missed it so far it's unlikely you would notice. If you want it on your system the most likely way to correct the problem is to uninstall it then download it again from here and reinstall it.

January 8th, 2007 08:00

I also kept receiving the same errormessage over and over again that the Google desktop was unable to load....

I love the program but uninstalled it due to these constant error messages.......I have also read on the forum that there are some security issues with Google desktop program, so have these been solved and can we install the program again on our pc's ?
No Events found!