Start a Conversation

Unsolved

L

8 Posts

August 4th, 2018 02:00

How to Recover Corrupted Data from Pen Drive

One day I connected the Sony 32 GB pen drive to my Dell laptop. I wanted to check how much space left in my pen drive. I saw there is no data. I lost my all precious data. Please anyone can suggest me the best data recovery software

3 Posts

August 4th, 2018 03:00

Hello,

If your pen drive got corrupted then try any reliable Anti-virus. Install the antivirus and Scan the pen drive and fix the issues.  

Remember one thing stop using the same pen drive. 

Regards

Mack John

8 Posts

August 4th, 2018 03:00

Hi, Mack

I have already tried this, I installed the antivirus and scan the pen drive. but, I did not get my data back. If you know any other solution then please help me.

3 Posts

August 4th, 2018 04:00

So in this situation, try the trusted tool and recover your lost data. I tried a software provided by SysTools, which you can also use. 

I downloaded from this link: - https://www.systoolsgroup.com/pen-drive-recovery.html

First, try its free demo version and check whether helpful for you or not. 

8 Posts

August 5th, 2018 23:00

Hi Mack

I tried SysTools free demo version I can see my data but I can't save my recovered data. 

6 Posts

September 27th, 2018 02:00

Read the article and learn how you can recover corrupted data from a Pen Drive

9 Posts

January 29th, 2019 19:00

This youtube video may be useful, and I am not sure. This is how to use Windows to scan for logic problems:
1. Plug the USB drive into the system's USB port.
2. Go to the My Computer > Removable Disk icon.
3. Right-click the Removable Disk icon and open its Properties.
4. Click the Tools tab and click the Check Now button.
5. You will get two check disk options "Automatically fix file system errors" and "Scan and try to recover bad sectors".
6. Select both check boxes and click Start. This will start the scanning process.
7. Click Close when the scanning process is complete.
If this method does not recover Data from Pen Drive, AnyRecover or other data recovery tools are necessary.

1 Message

September 8th, 2019 18:00

You can try using the command prompt in windows to recover a corrupt pendrive. For detailed the instructions on doing it try this method

You can also use tools like undelete 360 to recover deleted data from pendrive.

No Events found!