Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 7th, 2006 00:00

I Uninstalled Dell Picture Studio III in error

Help help help......I mistakenly uninstalled my Dell Picture Studio, unfortunatly a long time ago and have since installed a lot of stuff I don't want to lose.  Is there a way to download just the software from Dell for that program?  I checked my System Restore and did it a while back and don't want to lose the stuff I have installed since like my ISP, Printers, Virus programs etc. etc. etc.  I had Dell Picture Studio III.  I thought one of the disks that came with the computer had it on.....alas not so!  I have a Dell Dimension 3000 with Windows XP.  The only disks that came with it are Cyberlink Power DVD, Drivers and Utilities for the Modem, Sonic Record Now, Wordperfect and Dell Monitor E773c.  Hope there is an easy fix.  I have DSL so downloading is quick.  Thank you.

Message Edited by wb3l on 09-06-200608:25 PM

12.7K Posts

September 7th, 2006 03:00

You can download a trial version here, It also tells what cd it is on, that came with your dell. If you do not have the disc you will have to call Dell to request it.

2 Posts

September 7th, 2006 11:00

Thank you.....I did not get a copy of the Tools CD with my computer.....no wonder I couldn't find it.  I do not want the Corel Jasc program but just the regular Dell Picture Studio III.......is that a different program?

12.7K Posts

September 7th, 2006 12:00

Yes it is, pro version.
No Events found!