tbijani
1 Copper

Intel HD Graphics Driver vs Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software

Hi!

I have a 3442 Inspiron notebook with Windows 7 64 bits.

However, it does not recognize the video card... In the Devices Manager, it only shows: Standard VGA Graphics Adapter, and the HDMI output is not working either...

I downloaded this file: Video_Driver_3YDMC_WN32_20.19.15.4531_A06 (from: http://www.dell.com/support/home/br/pt/brbsdt1/product-support/product/inspiron-14-3442-laptop/drive...) but, when I tried to install it (so many times), it says: "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software." and exit the installation... It does not makes any sense to me.

Can you, please, send me a link to download a valid driver for the Inspiron I14 3442 D10?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
10 Replies

RE: Intel HD Graphics Driver vs Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software

tbijani,

Install the chipset drivers first, reboot the computer and then install the video card drivers.

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos
tbijani
1 Copper

RE: Intel HD Graphics Driver vs Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software

Thanks for your reply Jesse!

Unfortunately, it did not work. I dont know but seems the driver available for download in that page is exclusive for 32bits, and for any reason that I dont know, the W7 64bits it is not accepting that driver instalation... I m still looking for a valid driver...

Thanks

0 Kudos
rdunnill
5 Rhenium

it says: "Your computer does not meet the minimum requirement for installing the software." and exit the installation...
AFAIK that means it's the wrong driver.

Have you tried downloading a graphics driver directly from Intel?

0 Kudos
fluxblocker
1 Nickel

I had the same issue with a new OptiPlex 5050.  The PC is Windows 7 x64, so I downloaded the driver for Windows 7 x64 according to Dell's website.  But I think the driver is actually for Windows 10.  That is my guess.  I am trying to download a driver from Intel's site now, just to see what happens.  I already installed the chipset driver and that didn't affect the issue.

0 Kudos
8 Krypton

This system ships with both Skylake (i3-6100) and Kaby Lake (most of the i5 and i7 options, 7xxx parts).  ONLY the Skylake CPUs support Windows 7 -- if you have a Kaby Lake CPU, the only supported OS is Windows 10 -- there is no legacy OS support for anything newer than the sixth-generation CPUs.

If you do have the Skylake CPU, you will need to obtain the software image for it -- or prepare one yourself -- none of the Microsoft-supplied install images support the Skylake platform.

https://www.dell.com/support/article/us/en/19/how11804/how-to-install-windows-7-on-systems-with-skylake-chipset?lang=en

0 Kudos
martincho8002
2 Bronze

Not a single one of these threads is answered with a solution. I am amazed. It looks like a situation where the DELL is not detecting the presence of Intel HD 4000 at all. There are also signs of problems with the Intel H77 chipset in this case.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
rdunnill
5 Rhenium

I have a Dell with Intel 4000 graphics (OptiPlex 9010 SFF) which I will be configuring shortly.

I'll post here on the results.

0 Kudos
rdunnill
5 Rhenium

I right-clicked the video adapter in Device Manager and selected Update Driver. The Intel 4000 graphics driver was found, downloaded and installed.

OS is Windows 7 32-bit.

0 Kudos
Anna-S
1 Nickel

RE: Intel HD Graphics Driver vs Your computer does not meet

I'm having the same problems, "This computer does not meet the minimum requirements ..." when trying to update the Intel GFX driver.

I have a XPS 8500, 64 bit, Processor Intel Core i5-3450 CPU @ 3.10GHz.

OS Windows 7.

ARE THERE ANY SOLUTIONS??

0 Kudos