Highlighted
REwing32523
1 Copper

MS Exchange Server

Jump to solution

When trying to open MS Exchange Server the following message appears: : “Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable.”

Any recommendations?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: MS Exchange Server

Jump to solution

This error is a bit trickier to resolve only because there can be many different causes. No data connection – test your SMTP connection using telnet. If you are unsure how to do this, there is a good program: Exchange Server Fix Toolbox https://www.fixtoolbox.com/exchangeserverfix.html

RE: MS Exchange Server

Jump to solution

Are you trying to setup your outlook email? Please provide more information on what you are trying to do with MS Exchange Server. Which OS is installed?  Post reply back on this thread and we will see how we can resolve this error for you.

For me to better assist in troubleshooting, please click my DELL-username and send me a Private Message with the Dell Service Tag number and your Dell Order number. You would click my name in blue, then on the next page in the upper right corner, click the words "send private message"

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?
0 Kudos