Highlighted
gogators1
1 Nickel

MS Internet Explorer

I recently reformatted. Upon completion, IE now centers pages on my widescreen monitor, It used to expand the pages to fill the entire screen. I've been to views, advanced settings, etc., too many times and have yet to resolve the problem.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Davet50
5 Iridium

Re: MS Internet Explorer

Did you reload all your drivers after the reinstall. The procedure is shown HERE

Home Built Sandy Bridge P8P67 i7 2600k @ 4.5 GHz 8gigs GSkill Ripjaws. Corsair 800D Case and AX1200 Ps X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty pro PCIe Sound Card
Dell Studio XPS 1645  Window 10 Pro

Forum member since 2003

0 Kudos
gogators1
1 Nickel

I didn't know which drivers to reload from my drivers CD. I will read and try what you just sent me. Thanks.

0 Kudos
gogators1
1 Nickel

Ok, things are not right. I don't know which drivers to ad from my resource CD and I definetly did NOT install them in the proper order.

Do I need to reinstall them or what? And how do I know which my machine needs?

0 Kudos
DELL-Larry R
4 Germanium

When you say IE centers pages instead of expanding them to fill the display, what exactly do you mean?  Do you see the desktop on either (or one) side of the browser window?  Have you tried telling the browser to go "full screen" (the middle of the three buttons in the upper right corner, with the right button being the red X to close the window)?

If you reinstalled Windows (or for some other reason need to install the drivers) what system are you running?  I'll be happy to post the list of drivers for your computer model.

0 Kudos