Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 1st, 2013 12:00

Microsoft Office 2010 Starter

I have recently taken my Dell computer right back to reloading Windows 7 because of a problem with Trojan Viruses.

When going to my Dell account to down load Office starter that was shipped with the computer I noted that it was not available. The computer is 13 months old. McAfee is still available to download.

Could anybody advise how I may gain access to the software to reload.

3.1K Posts

September 2nd, 2013 00:00

Hi kennice,

Unfortunately, there isn't a way to download or install Microsoft Office Starter once deleted from the computer. You would require to purchase a full version of Microsoft Office. As an alternative, you may download and install OpenOffice on the computer in case you do not wish to purchase.

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

September 2nd, 2013 01:00

Microsoft removed all download links to Microsoft Office 2010 Starter thus there is no official source to re-download the product.

Microsoft Office 2010 Starter is however completely obsolete you may use Microsoft Office 2013 Web Apps for free which contains all the functionality of the Microsoft Office 2010 Starter software. http://office.microsoft.com/en-gb/web-apps/

8 Posts

September 2nd, 2013 11:00

Hi,

Thanks for answer it was very useful.

Kind Regards

Ken

8 Posts

September 2nd, 2013 11:00

Hi,

Thanks for help, very useful.

Kind regards

Ken

7 Technologist

• 

16K Posts

September 2nd, 2013 15:00

Glad to help. :)

3.1K Posts

September 3rd, 2013 02:00

Hi kennice,

Glad to know the information provided was helpful. Do reach out in case you have any further questions. We would be glad to help :emotion-2:

No Events found!