I suggest you to update the network drivers for the LAN and wireless cards by entering the Service Tag on the following page:
Please reply to this message if the issue persists with the system model number (Inspiron 15R) and the version of Windows installed (Windows 7 64-bit).
I bought a inspiron 15 (i3 processor, 500gb hdd, 4gb ram, 1gb ati raedon graphics card) the problem is teredo tunneling is not functioning and the driver software says it is upto date and my internet connection gets disconnect after few minutes it hardly remains for 5 mins i doubt it is the problem caused by teredo..Its brand new plshelp
From Microsoft Support site:
Hey everyone, I had the same code 10 problem with Teredo Tunnel Pseudo-Interface when I connected my laptop with a public library router. Fortunately I found this solution which really worked it out! (My OS is Vista x64 SP2, but I think XP and Win7 can also follow the same solution)
1. Open command prompt with administrator credentials (Find CMD and right-click - Run as Administrator).
2. Enter netsh environment. Type "netsh" and ENTER.
3. "int teredo" and ENTER
4. "set state disabled" and ENTER.
5. Open Device Manager and uninstall "Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface".
6. Open command prompt with administrator credentials once again.
7. netsh + ENTER.
8. "int ipv6" + ENTER
9. "set teredo client" + ENTER
10. Open Device Manager and Scan for new hardware.
11. Select "Show hidden devices" from the View menu. You will now see that it is present without errors with any luck.