theflash1932
5 Iridium

RE: Need Help Creating a Batch File

No, the folder already existed. It will not create the folder if it doesn't exist.

0 Kudos
shelquis
2 Iron

OK Flash, I tried creating a Scheduled Task, following your instructions. I apparently messed some thing up. It didn't;t run. Please Take a look at the Details in the Task Actions and see if you can spot the reason it didn't run. Is there anything else I could provide that might shed some light on why it didn't run?

Edit: I corrected the spelling from target to target and tried again. It still didn't run. It still shows the result of the last run as 0xFFFFFFFF,

0 Kudos
theflash1932
5 Iridium

Sorry for the delay getting back to you. Given the correction of the spelling of "target", -backupTarget is all one word (no space between 'backup' and 'target'.

0 Kudos
shelquis
2 Iron

OK, thanks Flash. I decided this isn't what I wanted to do. My backup process currently backs up selected folders and creates a system image. It's only the system image I want to move to an image library, not both the folders and system image. So I'm back to wanting what I originally said, an automated process, i.e. Task Scheduler initiated, that will look for a System Image in a specific location, find the date of the System Image, then create a new folder (in the Image Library), assign the date of the System Image file to the new folder, then move the System Image to the new folder. Got any new suggestions?

0 Kudos