Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

September 7th, 2013 02:00

PURCHASE OF DELL WINDOW 7 HOME BASIC 64 BIT RECOVERY DISK

I HAVE INSPIRON N5010 LAPTOP.ITS SERVICE TAG NO IS [ADMIN NOTE:  Service Tag removed per privacy policy].ITS  WINDOW 7 HOME BASIC 64 BIT FACTORY INSTALLED CORRUPTED.I HAVE NOT AVAILABLE WINDOW 7 HOME BASIC 64 BIT RECOVERY DISK.I WANT TO PURCHASE WINDOW 7 HOME BASIC 64 BIT RECOVERY DISK.SO PLEASE PROVIDE WINDOW 7 HOME BASIC 64 BIT RECOVERY DISK.

September 7th, 2013 03:00

Hi Rajeev,

Please remove the service tag from public view as it is considered personal information.

I reviewed the records and I can see that you have already contacted support and they have sent a quotation to you regarding the same. Reply to the email with the desired information. Let me know if you have not received the email, I will try to send it again to you.

Please reply if you have any questions. I would be glad to help you.

September 10th, 2013 05:00

Hi Rajeev,

Unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please write back. Other community members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. 

September 14th, 2013 00:00

Hi Rajeev,

Thanks you for sharing the information. I will forwarded the details to concerned department. However, I would request you to remove the above information from public view as it contains sensitive information and can be misused. You can always send me a Private Message (Click on my name and click Send a Private Message) for sharing information.

No Events found!