Sallie
2 Iron

What To Uncheck At Startup

RE document at whidby. It is not up-to-date. I have recently installed NAV2003 and there are lots of items loading at startup but not mentioned. Hope it gets updated or could you comment here on:

ccApp
ccRegVfy
ccEvtMgr
Script Blocking

TkBellExe
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Denny Denham
6 Thallium

Re: What To Uncheck At Startup

Sallie,

There is a link on my site to Pac's Portal, which maintains a much more comprehensive listing of startup items.

0 Kudos
jimmymac_4
2 Iron

Hi Sallie,

The first four are Norton AntiVirus components.  I woulddn't disable those.  The final one is an application scheduler installed with RealOne Player .  Once installed, it runs independently of RealOne Player.  To disable TkBellExe in the current version (1) Start RealOne Player (2) Tools -> Preferences (3) Automatic services in the Categories pane (4) Uncheck all options and click OK. To learn more go here...   

www.mikescomputerinfo.com/TkBellExe.htm

Jim McNamara

0 Kudos
Sallie
2 Iron

@jimmymac_4 wrote:

Hi Sallie,

The first four are Norton AntiVirus components.  I woulddn't disable those.  The final one is an application scheduler installed with RealOne Player .  Once installed, it runs independently of RealOne Player.  To disable TkBellExe in the current version (1) Start RealOne Player (2) Tools -> Preferences (3) Automatic services in the Categories pane (4) Uncheck all options and click OK. To learn more go here...   

www.mikescomputerinfo.com/TkBellExe.htm

Jim McNamara

I have REal Player One Version 6.0.10.505 (the one mentioned but I do not see a Categories pane with a listing for Automatic Services. fPlease clarify. Thanks
0 Kudos