Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 13th, 2009 07:00

XPS M1530 Windows 7 Drivers Support Page

Why when i insert my service tag it shows invalid informaton about my device with no support !????

When will Windows 7 drivers be available for XPS M1530 ?

Regards...

XPS M1530

sorry i didnt know about the TOS.....

How i have to register my device with dell ?
yeah..most vista drivers work but i want to have latest dell drives installed on my operating system...

14.4K Posts

Pleas edit your post to remove your service tag. That is a violation of the TOS and is designed for your security....

Have you recently aquired the system? If so did you register it with Dell.

Since Dell has dropped the XPS line of laptops they may never develop drivers as most Vista drivers work well with 7.

October 18th, 2009 07:00

I think dell solved the problem with some XPS service tag supports !

thanks to dell !

but will DELL release Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit drivers for XPS M1530 !?

IF YES  when !??!

17 Posts

October 26th, 2009 19:00

I've been using Windows 7 on my XPS M1530 for about a month now. Most of the drivers that Windows 7 finds work fine. Others I've used Vista 64 bit drivers. The only problem I'm having is with the bluetooth Truemobile 355 card. I installed the latest Vista 64 driver and firmware update, but it will not connect with any audio device. It connects fine with keyboards and mice. So, if anyone has a solution, I'd appreciate the knowledge. Thanks in advance.:emotion-11:

8 Posts

November 20th, 2009 05:00

Hi, billmahan.

Check this out: http://en.community.dell.com/forums/p/19275876/19489780.aspx#19489780

Is that what you're looking for?

4.6K Posts

November 20th, 2009 07:00

... most vista drivers work but i want to have latest dell drives installed on my operating system...

If your Vista drivers work, what's the problem?

Wanting Dell to release new drivers, for a model they're no longer producing - just for the sake of it, is pointless.

will DELL release Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit drivers for XPS M1530 !?

IF YES  when !??!

If you'd bother to read replies properly, you'd have noticed - that question has already been answered:

Since Dell has dropped the XPS line of laptops, they may never develop drivers, as most Vista drivers work well with 7.

:emotion-55:

17 Posts

November 21st, 2009 03:00

Ymby, I wish it did help. My XPS finds the bluetooth card but not all devices are working with it. I tried the Dell Drivers, and uninstalled then reinstalled, but some of my BT headsets (from Motorola and Bose) can't be found or drivers installed by the device. It says to dl software from Broadcom and takes me to a site where the drivers should be then says it can't install the drivers.

Thanks for the suggestion tho!:emotion-55:

Bill

No Events found!