Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

B

May 27th, 2015 02:00

D90D7 Quick Set-up with Network

D90D7 Quick Set-up with Network

Greetings,

I have 60+ D90D7 model Wyse Terminals that I am installing in different locations throughout our company. These will be on different subnets but they can all connect to a central location. I have been manually setting up 30+ Devices and now my boss told me to look into having them all connect to a central FTP server to look for an image based on the OU in Active Directory that they are in.

I haven't been able to find anything on this, so I am not sure if he is just wasting my time.

These devices are currently configured to Auto log-in as the standard Wyse User, and launch a RDP session to our cluster of servers. Can all of this still be done using this FTP Image he speaks of? If so, can someone point me in the right direction so I don't have to continue reading through manuals that aren't helpful?

Thanks in Advance!!

623 Posts

May 27th, 2015 02:00

Look into WDM or at Wyse Configuration Manager available at www.wyse.com/downloads

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No Events found!