Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 26th, 2015 09:00

WCM CFG XML: Class not registered

QuestionWCM CFG XML: Class not registered
We are using WDM 5.0 and when we try to push a config to the device, it shows the following error in WDM scheduled packages.

Try 1:Error Line#: 1 Cmd:WCM CFG XML: Class not registered

The devices are C90LE7.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4 Posts

It's too wierd

It looks like we are trying the same things and successful with the same things. The only difference is the machines I am trying to send the configuration file to are Z90D7's.

Are you using the free version of Device Manager or an Enterprise version?

4 Posts

Have you found a solution?

I know this wasn't very long ago that you posted your question but I was wondering if you have found a solution yet? I am experiencing the same issue and would like to resolve it.

What have you tried so far to resolve it?

Thanks,

10 Posts

Not much progress so far.

Here is what I have tried:
* Made sure it wasn't a single client issue. Tried it on 2 additional clients with the same results.
* The config works fine if I import it manually. So It doesn't seem to be related to the config file itself or the WCM client. The client version I have installed is 1.1.0.13 .
* I am able to update clients. I was able to install HAgent and TightVNC packages so there isn't anything generically wrong between client/server.
* Looking at the IIS log files, I just don't see a call made for the xml config file. Additionally, I don't see the file on the client in the History folder. I am unsure what it means but I will be concentrating on that for a bit to see if I can figure out what's happening.

4 Posts

Got a configuration to install from the Device manager. What I did was made sure the version of WCM on the server is the same version on the client. My server was running 1.3.1 and my clients are all running 1.2.1. I updated the clients to 1.3.1 and it worked! I hope this helps you with your issue as well.

4 Posts

Submitted a Case to Dell Wyse

I went ahead and submitted a case to Dell Wyse Support regarding this issue. I will keep you updated on this and hopefully we can both get this fixed.

10 Posts

That worked!

That was the trick. Downloaded the WCM package and pushed to clients and they started working. Thanks for finding the solution.

No Events found!