Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

June 3rd, 2015 02:00

WDM 4.8 Registering rsp packages fails

WDM 4.8 Registering rsp packages fails

WDM 4.8 on Windows 2008 R2 Datacenter VM.
Am trying to import packages from previous 4.7.2 server. Copied the C:\inetpub\ftproot\Rapport folder to a network file server. In WDM 4.7.2, export (copy) the package script to an rsp file on the network server, placing it in the appropriate subfolder. In WDM 4.8, try running New Package and browse to the network folder.

When running the rsp script, the resulting error is always:
"The Script directory does not exist or the script file commands are not compatible with the type of operation spedified on Page 1 of the wizard."

I have also tried copying the subfolder from the network file server and placing it on the WDM server under C:\inetpub\ftproot\Rapport\ , but get the same error when running the script.

This occurs for any type of package - agent updates, configuration files, images, addons, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.
TIA

Rick

4 Posts

June 3rd, 2015 02:00

en inicio>>ejecutar y luego escribe cmd y dale enter.

android netbook | Android tablet

1 Message

August 4th, 2015 19:00

In case anybody comes across this post, solution for me was to create a folder with the same name as your RSP script package, in the location where your script is located.

If you have c:\my_script.rsp then you also need a c:\my_script folder created (empty).

November 27th, 2017 13:00

This solution worked for me. Thank you for coming back and posting the solution. 

No Events found!