Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L2

August 1st, 2015 22:00

After VNC login SESSION Disconnected pops up

After VNC login SESSION Disconnected pops up

After i select my computer, then it shows: You must enter your VNC password, so I do and then it tries to connect but then a screen pops up: Session Disconnected...
on windows and andriod evo

1 Message

August 5th, 2015 01:00

I am having the same issue. It worked last night but this morning, when I turned on my computer, I started the windows companion on my pc, then went to the pocketcloud app on my phone, after logging in it said "Session disconnected..." retried, same issue, I've tried about 30 times already, every now and then I get the message about the server not being connected.

Uninstall+Reinstall has done nothing to resolve the issue, uninstalling the app on my phone and reinstalling doesn't remedy the situation either, no one seems to have any idea why or how to help in any of the threads I've seen.

LG Axis + Windows 7 Home Edition.

500 Posts

Hi,

Please make sure you are entering VNC password, NOT your PC password when asked for VNC password.

Regards

500 Posts

Hi,

You should enter your VNC password NOT your PC.

To set VNC password on TightVNC:
Right click on VNC icon > Configuration > Under server tab click Change/Set Password > OK

Also please make sure that Allow Loopback Connections is checked under Access Control tab

925 Posts

Laura,

Is your vnc app running on desktop? Are you able to connect to the vnc session using other desktop vnc client? Is this tightvnc?

Thanks! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!