Highlighted
stephane_s
1 Nickel

Always disconnect or force close since last update

Exclamation Always disconnect or force close since last update

Hello,

Every 45-60 minutes, the app disconnect automatically my RDP Windows Server 2008 session. On the server site I have automatic reconnect and keep alive enable. When it happen the app ask for reconnecting and/or force close.

Do you have a suggestion to solve this issue? Can you consider implementing an auto reconnect feature in your next update?

Thank you

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Lana-2015
2 Iron

RE: Always disconnect or force close since last update

Hi mana,

Do you still using the session when disconnection happens? Or you keep PocketCloud on background at that time?
Where is this "Automatic Reconnect" option on Server 2008 located? We need to take a look at this.

I will pass the request about Auto Reconnection to our developers.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
stephane_s
1 Nickel

Most of the time your app disconnect the session when on background, but it happen sometime on foreground too. I have try on multiple server and it always disconnect/force close. On my computer I can stay connected for days to the same servers without problem.

Automatic reconnection for Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit only. Note this function is not working with your app.

Run gpedit.msc (group policy edit) –> Computer Configuration –> Administrative Templates –> Windows Components –> Remote Desktop Services –> Remote Desktop Session Host –> Connections –> Automatic reconnection, "ENABLE".

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by lana View Post

Hi mana,

Do you still using the session when disconnection happens? Or you keep PocketCloud on background at that time?
Where is this "Automatic Reconnect" option on Server 2008 located? We need to take a look at this.

I will pass the request about Auto Reconnection to our developers.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Lana-2015
2 Iron

Thank you. We'll take a look at this.

Regards

Tags (2)
0 Kudos