1. we need to enable vnc on mac.
2. After enabling we can connect using pocketcloud.
Instructions to enable vnc on mac are :
1. open "System Preferences"
2. click "Sharing" in "Internet & Wireless" section.
3. check "Remote Management" on the left table
4. click "Computer Settings..."
5. check "VNC viewers may control screen with password: " Please enter the password for vnc access.
Wyse PocketCloud Team
The default port is 5900 on Mac.
Or you could type the following command in Terminal (spotlight search "terminal") to check it:
cat /etc/services | grep vnc-server
For host address, please check point 3 at the post here.
After getting your IP address. You may need the following post if your Mac is behind a router.
Please search "How do I configure my router for Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) so I can connect to my Home PC?"
Instead of using 3389 as the post says, you may need to change it to 5900 or any other port your VNC is running on.