Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S2

August 11th, 2015 00:00

Can't log in

Can't log in

Since update I can't log in. When open pocket cloud and get to list of devices click on it to log in. But after entering password unable to hit ok button and it goes back to device list. On HTC Wildfire and had no probs before. Am I missing something new with update. Please help

10 Posts

August 11th, 2015 03:00

Yes it is tight vnc. I have reset password. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Tried turning password off. Don't know what else to do I really need this to work

500 Posts

Smoke,
Please confirm your environment:
PC- Windows 7 Home Edition
Device - ?????
VNC - TightVNC
Connection: Auto Discovery and Manual
PocketCloud Windows Companion version- 2.1.14 (latest one)
PocketCloud - 1.2.203 Paid or 1.2.103 Free

Correct? And before update to latest PocketCloud Version you were able to connect to your PC remotely? How long have you use PocketCloud ?
We are trying to reproduce this issue using different steps but so far everything works fine.
Please send us missing info - (Android phone type)

925 Posts

Can you please edit your connection and enter your username and password.
click and hold your avisador connection. Enter your username and password. You wont see this screen again.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

10 Posts

Using a HTC wildfire. Have been using pocket cloud for at least 3 months steady. This is even second computer I set up due to first one crashing. Worked great untill this. Was logging on several times a day at least 5 days a week. Using free version.

10 Posts

I changed password to all letters then all numbers. No change. Glad I shave my head or would be pulling my hair out lol. 
Ok ready for next thing to try. 

I bet that you are having the same problem that I am having. There is a bug in the latest version of PocketCloud when you try to use secondary characters on the keyboard.

I have a thread open with lots of views, but I have not received any support yet:
http://community.wyse.com/forum/show...rs-on-keyboard

500 Posts

Smoke,
If you are sure that you are entering correct VNC password on PocketCloud that you used on TightVNC, then I have another question:

How difficult is your VNC password. Does it contain capital letters, special characters or digits?
Could you please change your VNC password to something very basic (like 1234 or abcd) just to see if it will work on PocketCloud?

Please let me know if it worked.

No Events found!