Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

RE: Can´t turn off CAPS Lock

Try downloading and installing the following keyboard to see if that helps:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...W4ucG9ydGVkIl0.

It will show under Language & Input in your device's settings as Ice Cream Sandwich keyboard. You can enable the keyboard there. 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
davel23
1 Copper

Case works properly in both landscape and portrait modes using that keyboard. Will there be a fix forthcoming from Wyse for the HTC Sense keyboard or is this the "official" solution?

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

We are currently working on this, the problem is there are so many devices available with different standard keyboards from the manufacturers. We are doing our best to support the most popular devices. Hopefully in a future release we will be able to have a official solution for your device. My apologies for any inconvenience this may be causing you. 

Josh Maurer

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
bookbean
1 Copper

I realize that I am replying to an relatively old thread, however I have also experienced this problem. What has worked for me is if I have another third party remote connection program available (I won't mention name here), then I log into the remote computer with that app just for the purposes of shutting off the CAPS lock setting. Most of the time that seems to work. I then log out of that program and back in with PocketCloud. Once connected with PocketCloud, the interface is much better. Just wish I could drag open windows, etc.

Tags (4)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Thanks for the information. Our next release has a lot of changes/improvements for the keyboard, so hopefully this issue will no longer be present after the next update.

As for the window dragging, I responded to your thread. Do a long press on the top bar of the window and drag from there. 

Josh Maurer

Tags (4)
0 Kudos