Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 1st, 2015 21:00

Could not connect to server

Question Could not connect to server

i have been running the pocketcloud app for several months now and just recently (i think right after the recent update) i keep getting the message "Could not connect to server"

my setup is a manual rdp setup i can connect to my computer from other computers with no problems i tried the app on a different phone and same message

firewall are not the issue my ports are forwarded right because i can connect from other windows based computers its only from the app does anyone have some ideas for me to try?

925 Posts

Hi Monk, Are you able to ping the machine ?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Monk,Can you please go to computer-right click-properties-remote desktop-allow desktop running any version of the rdp'

Wyse PocketCloud Team

6 Posts

That fixed it thank you, quick question is the ssl conections not working right now? It was working with no problems, I would like to keep it ssl because this is a web server

Thanks for the quick responses

6 Posts

Yes I can both the ip and the host name, I know its not my config because I can connect just fine from other windows remote desktop clients out side my local network

925 Posts

Monk, Glad everything is working for you!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

6 Posts

Im not sure if this helps but I can connect to my web server with firefox on the same computer

500 Posts

Monk,

There is an Option (NLA ON/OFF) in PocketCloud.
Press and Hold Computer's name > click EDIT > switch NLA ON if you have NLA ON on PC

6 Posts

ah thank you everything is working great now, super big thanks for the quick help

No Events found!