AJH16
1 Nickel

RE: Does PocketCloud for Android work with VMWare View 4.5 server?

Any update on this?

0 Kudos
AJH16
1 Nickel

Bumping since I haven't heard back.

0 Kudos
Daniel-2015
2 Iron

Are you able to login using the Windows VMware View Client on a PC? If so, what process do you follow? 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

0 Kudos
AJH16
1 Nickel

Yes, I can log in from the Windows client by entering the url of the secure view server and trying to connect. It prompts me for my RSA id and code, then it prompts me for my active directory user name and password. Lastly, it prompts me the system I want to connect to.

0 Kudos
AJH16
1 Nickel

Checking in again as I still have not heard if this is something that there is a future plan to deal with or if there is some work around or if I am simply out of luck. It seems like it should be a simple enough change to make. (For that matter it seems like there should be an option to not store the username and password since if I lost my device and my RSA keyfob at the same time, the only thing keeping someone from being able to access the connection is my PIN.)

0 Kudos
markb 2015
1 Copper

Excuse the cross-posting. Is there a fix for this yet? 

I just bought the PocketCloud Pro for $14.99. 

On a Windows 7 Laptop, my VMWare View 4.5 connection works like it should. On the iPad running the PocketCloud Pro it fails at the RSA authentication. I just end up in the loop like the first post described. 

On the RSA log monitor I do not see where the PocketCloud app is even trying to pass along credentials. The app just fails and RSA sees no attempts at authentication. 

Thanks. 

-mark

0 Kudos
Highlighted
sgravel
1 Nickel

Any word on whether this issue was resolved? As I understand it, connecting via PocketCloud using two-factor with RSA works if the RSA and AD usernames are the same, but not if they are different. We would like not to have the names match...

0 Kudos
Suchitha
3 Argentium

Hi, Can you please look into your view server settings. Please turn off prompting end user license agreement . Please let me know if this works! 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

0 Kudos
Suchitha
3 Argentium

Please Turn the following setting to 'no' 
view server configuration-global settings-pre login message. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

0 Kudos
walpino
1 Copper

we have vmware view and rsa authentication but with different users

is it possible to use wyse pocketcloud ? I read you must have the same usernames - but we can't

0 Kudos