Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 2nd, 2015 03:00

Full screen with Galaxy Tab?

Full screen with Galaxy Tab?

I bought the paid version of this app, plus the main competitor in the Android Market.

I prefer this one overall. However, the other handled fullscreen *much* better - hid address bar, filled my screen perfectly, etc.

I've tried various resolutions with PocketCloud but can't seem to get a proper fullscreen setup.

200 Posts

August 2nd, 2015 03:00

Thank you for your purchase and preference. We will be releasing an update in the coming days that should address this concern.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 5th, 2015 23:00

almost February and still no support for fullscreen, yet the splashscreen runs fullscreen?

2 Posts

August 13th, 2015 01:00

I am in the same boat. Connected with the free version and was able to go landscape FULL SCREEN while in the same room on the same LAN. Now that I PAID $14.99 for the PRO version, I may be able to access my computer from anywhere in the world, but I cannot see the entire desktop. And wouldn't you know that this all is discovered AFTER the 15 minute refund policy has expired. Listen, I think the product works great...otherwise I wouldn't have purchased it. The free version did everything I wanted it to do...except log on from somewhere other than home. I NEED landscape FULL SCREEN capability. I see the original post in this thread was posted in November 2010. Seriously...I just downloaded it tonight and STILL have the issues they had back then. I cannot afford to wait another 2 months for you guys to put a patch together to correct this simple, yet egregious oversight. If you do not have any intentions on fixing this issue, could you please let me know the easiest way for me to receive my funds back. I would appreciate it.

2 Posts

August 13th, 2015 01:00

appending 1st post. there is a way to change screen resolution on the free version and although i can bring up the start bar, i still cannot see the entire desktop. so that was an error on my part. i can get the screen to fit full in landscape mode on the free version, but still no entire desktop feature. i sincerely hope you are able to fix this. this program could seriously save me 40 hrs a week!!! thank you for your consideration.

No Events found!