Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

S

July 31st, 2015 02:00

Keyboard problems

Keyboard problems

I have installed the new release and to my surprise everytime I try to use the keyboard it stays on top and will not let me see the entire screen, this issue has been since the latest 2 releases of the app before when using the keyboard the screen usually went up and you could browse any part of the screen, does anyone has a solution for this?

I am using a droidx with android 2.2 and swype

Regards

500 Posts

Hi Screege,

To clarify, once the keyboard is open you cannot hide the keyboard, correct?

Please tell us exactly what PocketCloud Version do you use?
And what version of PocketCloud Windows Companion do you use on your PC?

Thank you

2 Posts

i am using the latest version of pocket cloud found in the market, I am not using any companion since I use it to enter over 40 servers, and the thing is that the keyboard will stay on top by the middle of the screen and I cannot move the screen up or down to see below it as older versions used to do

regards

925 Posts

Hi can you rotate the phone to landscape(horizontal orientation) or portrait(vertical), and see if that shows the entire screen.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

500 Posts

screege,

Is this happening in session or in Windows Login screen?
Please try to use zoom. Ones you click on zoom you can move the screen.

I have the same problem with last version !

PocketCloud version: 1.2.207
Samsung i9000 firmware: 2.2.1

If I rotate to landscape work's perfect, just in portrate have the same problem.

August 4th, 2015 01:00

The problem still remaning after change to the samsung keyboard !

1 Message

Droid X 2.2.1 Froyo using WPC Pro, and my issues are twofold.

1. I recently downloaded FlexT9 keyboard from amazon app store (which I very much like) and noticed that when I boot up WPC Pro, it force closes if I hit any key. Once I select the default multitouch keyboard or swype it doesn't happen.

2. I can't get the keyboard to pop up consistently in text entry fields on my desktop once I remote in. It works with chat windows, but when i open a blank word file or click on an excel cell, it doesn't pop up automaitically.

925 Posts

Hi Mario, So the issue is with only landscape mode regardless of the keyboard chosen, correct ? we will look into this issue. Thank you for reporting .

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Hi Mario, Benel

Can you please switch your keyboard to the default samsung keyboard. Does that work fine?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 6th, 2015 08:00

No landscape, in the portret mode hava a problem. The landscape mode work's fine!

925 Posts

August 6th, 2015 08:00

Thank you mario for reporting the issue. we are already working on this. It will be part of our next release!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!