Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 30th, 2015 04:00

Language chage button became unavailable after last update

Language chage button became unavailable after last update

Hello!

I'm using Russian version of HTC Sensation XE. After last update the button, that switches input languages became unavailable. So i can't type on my Russian servers.

Does anybody know something about this problem?

My PocketCloud is PRO-version.

Max, Saint-Petersburg, Russia.

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 01:00

Again my apologies, we still do not officially support the Russian language with our application. =\

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 23:00

Did you do a system update as well as an update on our application? Have you checked the settings for your keyboard? Please let me know some more details about what you are experiencing.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

I meant device settings, which worked on your application correctly until the update.

Actually, I don't need Russian version of the PocketCloud interface. Just let the Russian keyboard work properly.       

1.3K Posts

Are you saying the Russian language was an option within our application? Or are you talking about the Russian language set on the keyboard within the device's settings?

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

Thanks for sending over the additional information. Unfortunately at this time we do not support the Russian language/keyboard with our application. The behavior you are seeing is to be expected in this case and is kind of a work around from what you described. I would suggest putting in your vote here:

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/e...eyboard-layout

For Russian support for our application. Be sure to add a comment. Our product team will review it and hopefully will make it into a future release.

Josh Maurer

Josh, thank you for your posts.

The problem is that Russian language became unavailable only after last update, which was issued not more than a month ago. Before that time everything worked perfectly.

But still I will post to the mentioned thread necessarily.       

Yes, I have the last system software update.

Keyboard settings are OK. For example, TeamViewer works correctly with keyboard layouts.

Some other details of my problem: I can't switch English language to any other on the PocketCloud application, but during the RDP-session if I switch keyboard layout directly on server - my PocketCloud keyboard still stays English, but acts as Russian. For example after such switch I type "PocketCloud", but the result on server is "ЗщслуеСдщгв" - the same symbols, but in Russian layout. Strange behaviour...       

No Events found!