Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 31st, 2015 03:00

Limit on View machines displayed

Limit on View machines displayed

Hello - 
It seems that with the most recent version of PocketCloud Pro, when trying to create a new connection to a VMWare View host, there is a 6 pool limit in the VMWare Desktop popup. I have several pools and I cannot select anything after the first 6. This is a high priority issue for us as we are a hospital and we are deploying Android tablets for our physicians to use to access their systems.

Thanks
Michael LaForge.

500 Posts

July 31st, 2015 03:00

Hi mlaforge,

How many pools do you use?
What PocketCloud version do you use exactly? Please give us a version number.
Also give us a PocketCloud version in which you think this problem did not exist.

Thank you

500 Posts

August 4th, 2015 02:00

Mlaforge,

1.2.203 is outdated version. Please update to 1.2.207, see if it fixed your problem with pools.

Let us know

Regards

August 4th, 2015 02:00

Hello -

We currently have approximately 35 different pools. The version that I have installed is PocketCloud Pro 1.2.203. I do not have the previous version numbers, but I purchased it on 11/16/2010. I believe I took 2 updates since then. That original version that I purchased worked as expected and displayed all the pools. BTW - this is on a Samsung Galaxy Tablet Android 2.2.1.

Thanks
Mike.

August 6th, 2015 09:00

Hello - 
Installing .207 corrected the issue. I am wondering why the android market did not flag this as an update.

Thank you
Mike.

500 Posts

August 6th, 2015 09:00

Great news. Thank you for letting us know.
I am not sure about Android Market flag... 
Please check for updates at least ones a month :-)

Best Regards

No Events found!