Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Y2

July 31st, 2015 03:00

Hi - I have not found this particular problem on the forum. I have PocketCloud installed on a Droid (1st gen). When I try to log in with my Gmail info I get the response "you have logged out successfully". I have confirmed that I can log onto the account through the Droid and my PC. Suggestions?

Thanks

925 Posts

July 31st, 2015 03:00

Hi Yoji, if you go to pocketcloud setting page now, what do you see? login button or logout button?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 6th, 2015 02:00

Hey! No fair using magic! 

It is working now, thanks. Is there something I need to know to prevent this problem, or was it one of those techy things?

Next is the Log in page.

First thing I see is the Autodiscover setup sign-in page.

925 Posts

Ok Yoji.
Try browsing the internet to make sure you have network access.
Can you please try to login now with your gmail account. Are you able to sign in? Any error message?
Thanks!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Hi...I am having problem logging in with my gmail account....both on windows as well as andriod. I even tried making a new google account. I had successfully done manual RDP connection. But having problem singning in with google account. Help me. Thx

925 Posts

Yoursuf, when you cant login to google account using pocketcloud, please try to access your gmail from browser.
Does that work?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

August 11th, 2015 21:00

My user name is just alphabetic, password has numbers as well...no special chars...I tried you above suggestion...didn't work.

925 Posts

Hi yoursuf, can you delete your app and try installing the app again. Please make sure you have internet access before you login.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

Yes it works....

925 Posts

yoursuf, Do you have numbers or special characters in your gmail account name or password?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

Yes I do have pocketcloud installed on my desktop as well as on atrix....I tried reinstalling tooo...nothing seems to work.

925 Posts

Please use the keyboard-primary characters. when you want to use numbers switch to number keyboard.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Do you have pocketcloud companion installed on your desktop?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

August 11th, 2015 22:00

I can't tell. The desktop companion is on my home computer and I am at work. However, I again removed and reinstalled the app on my Droid. It is working again. The home PC is (obviously) unchanged from when I could not connect. Reinstalling did not work the last two times but did this time. Very frustrating.

By the way - another thing I noticed is that when I do connect successfully I am usually unable to see the whole of the desktop. I cannot see the task bar at all, or the extreme right side of the desktop even when scrolled as far right as I can go. Since I'm running Win7, not seeing the taskbar is very limiting. I notice that if I disconnect and then re-connect I often can see everything.

Just a suggestion - if the error messages were more informative we might have a better idea of how to address problems (though ideally I'd just like the app to work without having to mess with it).

No Events found!