Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

C

August 4th, 2015 20:00

Mouse Pointer must be fixed!

Mouse Pointer must be fixed!

I loved the beta version and plunked down $15 to keep using Pocket Cloud as the beta period expired.

For some reason, the function of the mouse pointer was changed in the full version -- the pointer option auto hide now, and as a result, when I go to bring up the keyboard or scroll down, the options disappear and I end up tapping the screen. As a result, the program is almost unusable now. This small changed has wrecked the program, and I cannot fathom why this was done without the option to keep the pointer options viewable at all times.

If there is a way to adjust this option in the current version, please advise. At this point, I cannot recommend this program to anyone, especially anyone in my IT dept.

August 4th, 2015 20:00

I came here to complain about the exact same thing. Why would anyone ever see this as useful? It is a flaw, especially without a preference to change the timeout and even disable the thing completely. 

You. Must. Fix. This.

10 Posts

August 9th, 2015 21:00

I noticed this when I changed versions too. I also support putting in an option to keep it visible at all times.

A setting for timeout is a ALSO a must. That current timeout amount is INSANE. Way to fast for usefulness. So yes, add both preference options please.

10 Posts

As a developer myself I usually tend towards letting the user decide so if possible I think an option setting would be best if the description can be worded well.

If there is no option though I would suggest going back to the old functionality. I never found the old touch pointer to really be a visual issue on screen... it was transparent enough that you could see through it easily if it overlapped something.

200 Posts

Thank you for your feedback. To recap, would you like to have a switch that enables/disables the "auto hide" or would you prefer to go back to the old version altogether?

200 Posts

Thanks again for the feedback. We'll be reviewing this with the UI and Engineering teams to come out with an improved solution.

No Events found!