Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L2

August 13th, 2015 02:00

New Paid PocketCloud version is available now on Android Market with File Transfer!!!

Thumbs up New Paid PocketCloud version is available now on Android Market with File Transfer!!!

Check this out.
New Paid PocketCloud version 1.2.217 is available now on Android Market with File Transfer!!!
You can move files between Android and your Desktop. Just turn Flash Memory Redirection switch ON in Connection Settings and connect to your Remote Desktop. Go to Start > Computer and you'll see PocketCloud Drive.
Cool!!!!

1 Message

Thumbs up Thank you!!!
This is SOOO helpful!

1 Message

hi, how does this work in Windows vista? thanks

15 Posts

August 13th, 2015 03:00

I am furious.
Up until today I had a working version, and I had paid for this.
As of now, it is completely unusable.
Suddenly, today, all of my connections are gone. I get to my home pc, and see that it wants to download the latest version. So I do it, hoping this will solve the problem.
Nothing doing. My connections are still gone, and it rejects my google connections on my phone as being invalid. I actually logged out and logged back into gmail just to make sure i wasn't crazy; my credentials are just fine. 
I need someone to tell me how to get my connections back. Fast. This is not something I can live without.

15 Posts

A little more: I tried setting up as a new user, and it says my credentials are invalid. This is nuts. My Google account is just fine. I can't figure out how to uninstall and reinstall on my phone, which I think might solve the problem. Meantime, I erased all my connections in desperation, but that didn't help either. Not that there were any anymore, just one manual one I tried setting up with no luck at all.

500 Posts

File Transfer works for RDP connections only. If you use Vista Home Edition (wich is VNC) it wont work.

15 Posts

OK I figured it out.
For the rest of you victims out there:
1 - Make sure you get the latest version of this thing on your device.
2 - Log into gmail through the browser on your device, making sure to enter your password again when the verification *** comes up, and then enter the letters in that verification thingie exactly as you see them. Take your time.
3 - After this, hit the home button, start up pocket cloud, and sign in with your google credentials. it will work.

For you Wyse guys: next time, some notification would be nice. As in, notification when you log into Pocket Cloud, telling you what steps need to be taken for the app to continue to work. This is completely unacceptable.

500 Posts

Thank you for letting us know about this issue. This can happens only when network has changed from WiFi to 3G. 
Then Gmail wants to verify if you are the right user for security reason. Ones you relogin to your Gmail account being on 3G, then you can login in PocketCloud too.

We are working on this to make it more user friendly.
Regards

No Events found!