Mischa-2015
1 Copper

RE: No mouse with Galaxy Note 2

Has anyone had sucess with using pocket cloud with a Samsung Galaxy Note II ?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
t1174-2015
1 Copper

yes. I have a same problem on note2 lte in Hong Kong. I use finger and can seen the desktop is still update (clock) but both mouse and keyboard commend dont send to remote side. reconnect is usless.

but after sometime. I kill the process on note2 lte and reconnect with wifi. it work again.

before the problem I have change the setting that use1024 x768 res other then auto

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mischa-2015
1 Copper

I may have fixed the problem. I turned off ALL the Application options and it seems to now work. I still had "Screen tap sound" and "Touch Pointer compact mode" turned on. So now I have everything in "RDP Performance tuning" and "Application options" turned OFF. Lets see how it goes now,

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Please let me know how that goes. 

This is strange behavior you are reporting. We have had a small amount of users experience losing control of their remote computer as if they lost connectivity but they could still see their desktop. We are currently working on a fix for this in our next release. I am not sure if this is the same behavior as that though.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mischa-2015
1 Copper

I may have spoken too soon! I just experienced the problem again a couple of times. I can confirm that I still have conectivity as I can still see normal activity on the screen (pictures updating, time moving on etc). I can feel the haptic feedback when I click on various things, but the mouse and the keyboard have no effect. If I go into Aplications manager and force a stop to the running PocketCloud, then when I start it again I have full control for a period of time again. I have not worked out any pattern as to when/why it stops yet.

PS: Thanks for removing all the spam that apeared on this post!!

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Rmontalvo1
3 Zinc

Mischa,
What version and edition of Windows are you using? (Windows XP Pro, Windows 7 Ultimate, etc.)
Are you using 32 or 64 bit?
I have a Sprint Edition of the Galaxy Note 2 with version 4.1.2 and runs without any of these problems.
I have all the RDP performance settings on except for Invert Scrolling and Swap mouse Buttons.

Roger Montalvo 
Visit our Dell Wyse Thin Client Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at www.wyse.com/KB
Visit our Dell Wyse PocketCloud Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/forums
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mischa-2015
1 Copper

I am using Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit with an Australian Telstra version (if there is such a thing) of Galaxy Note 2 with version 4.1.1 of Android. However, please note that I never encountered these problems with my previous HTC Desired HD.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

Are you using a custom rom or anything on the Galaxy 2?

Josh Maurer

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Mischa-2015
1 Copper

I am not sure what you mean by a "custom rom". As far as I am aware this is a stock standard unit that I purchased from Telstra Australia.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

I was referring to a custom rooted firmware. Some users experience issues with our application when they have a custom rom installed.

Would you be willing to try doing a factory reset on your device to see if that could resolve the issue? I am curious if that would help.

Josh Maurer

Tags (1)
0 Kudos