Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 31st, 2015 00:00

Password Log-In fail

Password Log-In fail

Just installed PocketCloud on my computer and Droid. Running Win 7. I can see the screen and log-in on my phone. However, when I type in the correct password, I get an error message - incorrect password. Win 7 then gives me my password hint. Still no avail. I have logged ff and on wiht the computer to make sure my password settings are correct - they are.

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 23:00

Hi xmobile, Are you using vnc or rdp connection?
For vnc you should use the password you set on the vnc server and, not windows login password. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 9th, 2015 22:00

Hi xmobile If you are offered the windows login screen then you use your windows login credentials. Does your password have any special characters? Please try to use the primary keyboard. For numbers switch to the number keyboard. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

3 Posts

Thx ... works now with the on-screen keyboard only ... not the Droid keyboard. Any support for the built-in keyboard?

3 Posts

ok ... I'm a newbie so ... not sure what the diff is ... I am currently logged on to my computer ... when I see the desktop on my phone, I am seeing my Windows log-in screen name and it is asking for the password. It is the same localtion where I type in my normal password. I tried the other password, that does not work. I also logged off the computer and tried to log on from the phone ... got the "incorrect password" messge again. - same messgae. Its as if I am on my desktop but jsut plugging in the incorrect PW.

No Events found!