Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

T2

July 29th, 2015 06:00

PocketCloud Android - Numeric Keyboard issue only pro version 1.3.216

PocketCloud Android - Numeric Keyboard issue only pro version 1.3.216

Hello

The numeric keybord don't work when i put the touch "1" the system display &.on the pro version 1.3.216 It's works fine in the free version 1.3.114

Thanks for your help

1.3K Posts

August 3rd, 2015 05:00

What device and firmware are you using? Is this on a RDP or VNC connection? What languages are set on the device and remote computer? Also are you using a 3rd party keyboard or a stock one from the device?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1 Message

August 3rd, 2015 05:00

I have the same problem that occured since the last update(I believe it was wednesday). I have a Samsung Android Tablet 10.1. I am using a RDP connection.
My language is Dutch and my Keybord in PocketCloud-settings is French (due to my azerty-keybord, as usual in Belgium). On the tablet i use the Samsung keybord.
Thanks for your help because the tablet and pocketcloud is used to access medical data on a server.

1.3K Posts

August 11th, 2015 00:00

Unfortunately the languages would have to match (for example device set to German, PocketCloud set to German, Remote computer set to German) for it to work properly. If the languages do not match, you will see issues like that. Currently we ONLY support the languages listed within PocketCloud's connection settings (English - United States, English - United Kingdom, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish - Spain).

If you want to see more languages supported, please be sure to put in a feature request here:
http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/f...ts/entries/new  

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!