e_storm
1 Copper

PocketCloud Pro on Multiple Devices

PocketCloud Pro on Multiple Devices

Is there a limit to how many Android phones/tablets PocketCloud Pro can be installed on using the same GMail account? Example: If I install it on my cell phone under my GMail account, do I have to purchase it a second time to get it on the tablet? If not, how many other devices can I load the account on to use the app?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

RE: PocketCloud Pro on Multiple Devices

Thanks for the questions. 

Our application does not have any limit with how many devices can be logged in using the same gmail account. 

If you purchase the application, I believe you should be able to install it on any device as long as the same Google Play account is active on the device. I am not sure if google has any limits on this though.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
LMiller-2015
1 Copper

Is it possible to use pocket cloud for pc to pc connectivity? Some of our staff travel with laptops and need access to their office-based pc. 

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

As of right now it is not possible to go computer to computer. BUT, we are very close to releasing a new companion that will allow this. As of right now, I do not have a ETA on this release, but I can let you know it is currently being developed and tested. =] 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (2)
0 Kudos