Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

ED

August 2nd, 2015 00:00

PocketCloud for Windows 7 and Droid using an Apple Time Capsule for the router issues

PocketCloud for Windows 7 and Droid using an Apple Time Capsule for the router issues

i have both the companion and the app installed on my computer running windows 7 pro 64 bit and my droid incredible respectively. I am using an Apple TimeCapsule as my router. When I try to connect using the login I created with a gmail account on the computer it seems to log in successfully and gives me the option to signout. I then log into the app with the same gmail account and it never gets past the screen that says "logging in". So i decided to look in the options screen on the companion on the computer and there is a test button. The results say "RDP to port 3389 failed." and "VNC to port failed." I've been told that I need to make sure that port 3389 is open on the router. How do i do that? If it is not open, how do i open it?

August 5th, 2015 01:00

So without changing anything since posting this, I was all of a sudden able to see the computer in the + menu and connect to it and see my computer screen which i am sitting directly in front of and which went to the windows login screen as soon as I was able to see the windows screen on my Droid incredible. I was able to close the 2 firefox browser windows i had open and then tried to minimize a program I had running and it said "session expired" and I haven't been able to connect again since. I try to click on the pc that is found in the + menu and all i get is "connecting" and then "could not connect to server" box. Am i doing something wrong?

August 5th, 2015 01:00

according to the Companion,RDP to Port 3389 Successful, but VNC to port failed still

Hi, I seem to have fixed the "RDP to port 3389" issue, but still have the "VNC to port failed" issue. I did the diagnostic from the companion on the computer and it says I "can now connect from Wyse pocketCloud using RDP." and "The IP address(es) of your computer are listed below: **.*.*.*" But when I sign in using the gmail account on the companion, it says "Login successful. By using the same credentials on mobile device you will be able to remotely connect to this system." I turn on the app on my droid incredible, and go to log in, type in the same credentials, and it just stays "logging in" forever. my computer does not show up on the +list of computers either. How do I get this to work?

No Events found!