antseq
1 Copper

RE: PocketCloud (logo) Window

Quote Originally Posted by Lana View Post

Thank you for the screenshot!

It seems that there is another forum member (webtrekker) with exactly the same problem in a similar device. 
At least I'm not the only one with this annoying logo screen blocking your application. 
I'm also available to provide more details or to do any kind of tests to help you find the problem.
I hope that you can find a solution and/or correct the problem in a future version.
Regards,
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
webtrekker
1 Copper

Still waiting to try out this app. There seem to be a lot of problems with it, judging by the posts in this forum, but I'll never know as I can't get past the *** logo!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

We are looking into it guys. If you have any additional information about your devices you are seeing this on, please let me know. 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
webtrekker
1 Copper

Thanks for the reply Josh. I can't think of anything out of the ordinary running on my device. I have plenty of memory available, both internal and on SD card. I have no issues with my wifi connection. Sorry I can't be of more help to you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
antseq
1 Copper

Quote Originally Posted by webtrekker View Post

Thanks for the reply Josh. I can't think of anything out of the ordinary running on my device. I have plenty of memory available, both internal and on SD card. I have no issues with my wifi connection. Sorry I can't be of more help to you. 
I've managed to pass the screen logo by pressing AND holding the "Menu Key" [Left Button]. When the logo disappears, press "Menu Key" (once) to see menu options and disconnect. If you press "Back Key" [Right Button] you will get the logo again.

This week I'll test (before buying pro) this (free) version in a real world situation, with another device (larger screen), trying to control (remotely) a windows application.

Like you said "judging by the posts in this forum" I really don't know if it will work, if it will give me more problems, if I will get support for solving future problems!?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Josh-2015
4 Tellurium

I am thinking this may be an issue with smaller resolution devices. We are still investigating it here and have yet to reproduce it. Please keep us posted. 

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

Tags (2)
0 Kudos