Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A

August 3rd, 2015 23:00

PocketCloud on Asus Transformer moves mouse drastically prior to mouse release

PocketCloud on Asus Transformer moves mouse drastically prior to mouse release

I am using PocketCloud on my Asus Transformer to RDP in to my Windows 7 Professional laptop to use a remote control application for my sound board. When I click and hold on a knob and drag up or down, the value adjusts as I would expect, however when I click and hold on the next control, the previous click and hold gets shot down to either the maximum up or down value depending on where I click.

This appears to be a bug with the click and drag functionality of PocketCloud as using 2X works fine. PocketCloud also worked fine a number of versions ago. I'm hoping to find a fix for his as the screen rendering quality in PocketCloud is far superior to 2X, but I can't run a sound board through it when PocketCloud is randomly setting values to either off or max volume on me.

500 Posts

August 5th, 2015 23:00

Hi,

Could you please let us know what version number are you using, Paid or Free? Is it latest 1.2.280? What Android OS is running on this device?

Thank you

16 Posts

August 12th, 2015 03:00

It is the latest paid version. The transformer is running honeycomb. 3.0.2 i believe.

500 Posts

Thank you. Have you seeing these issues on previous version or these are new ones?

16 Posts

It used to work fine. The last few versions have had the problem though. I noticed it about two months ago after using it with no issue with the same hardware for several months.

1.3K Posts

Thank you for the additional information.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!