Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

July 30th, 2015 23:00

Unable to connect to more than one server at a time with PC Pro

Unable to connect to more than one server at a time with PC Pro

PC Pro
Moto Xoom with 3.1 update

I am unable to connect to more than one server at a time, whether manually configured or autodiscovery connections. Backing out closes the connection and brings up the connect screen, and going to the home screen and opening PC Pro brings up the single active connection.

Thanks

7 Posts

paid app. uninstalled free app after confirming paid app functional, then uninstalled/reinstalled paid app in case any leftover settings from the free app blocked multiple sessions. what should I do next, and what is the correct method to open a new session (not in pdf guide)?

925 Posts

hi dpljc, Is this the free app or the paid pro app? Our free app does not let you connect more than one server at a time.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 22:00

Hi dpljc, how about clearing data? while uninstalling you can choose to clear data. Can you please try that.
you will need to install the windows companion on your pc. login on the app and the pc to the google service.
If RDP or vnc is enabled on your pc, then yourcomputer will show up on the list of computers. 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

7 Posts

August 9th, 2015 22:00

tt I uninstalled PC Pro again, after both force closing it and clearing data, then reinstalled from the market.

Next created both a manual and RDP connection with NLA and file redirection to our main server, on which the latest version of windows companion is already installed. 

Still no problems connecting via manual connection, or with autodiscovery. The xoom also still shows up as "drive on pocketcloud" for file transfer, which I thought was only in the paid (PC Pro) version.

However, still don't see how to connect to more than one remote system at a time, or to 2 different users on the same system at the same time. Both of our servers are Windows 2008R2, and we have several RDP licenses on our terminal services license server. No problems with one or more connections to either server from my laptop at home.

Changing to the home page after a connection, then opening PC Pro, or selecting PC Pro after bringing up the list of recent apps still brings up the recently opened connection, without any options to open additional connections. Backing out with the previous key still disconnects the session, and goes to the home screen, where available connections are displayed.

7 Posts

2 different users on same system at same time. Sometimes need both a console session as Administrator and std user session at the same time. I misunderstood description of "access multiple computers" to mean more than one simultaneous open session. Please add to future enhancement requests. would also add confirmation screen to disconnect session. I often inadvertantly hit the back icon lower left hand corner of Xoom screen when hitting start button on a connection, and disconnect unless I remember to drag up the session screen a bit first. everything else seems to work well thus far. 

Thanks for your assistance

925 Posts

Hi dpljc, At a time we can connect to only one system.
Can you please clarify "2 different users on the same system at the same time" ?
Is it 2 simultaneous connections or you need to connect to 2 different user session one after the other ? 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

Hi dplj , Thank you for your input. Feel free to create your requests here .
http://wysetechnologyinc.zendesk.com...ature-requests (suggest an idea link) 

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!