VNC Password Missing
Where do I look for this password? I have searched but havent found much...
I have just installed pocket cloud on my computer that uses XP but when I sign in with my google acct, and it has the pc listed on my tablet, it just keeps saying "VNC Password Missing" where do I look for this password?
Please follow the instructions below to reset your VNC password:
1. On the computer you have the companion installed on, select the start menu and Control Panel.
2. Open Add/Remove Programs (or Programs and Features).
3. Uninstall TightVNC and/or any other VNC applications that may be installed.
4. Uninstall the Wyse PocketCloud Companion
5. Download the latest version of the Companion application here:
6. Install PocketCloud Companion. In the installation, you will be prompted to create a VNC password. This will be the password you enter when prompted in PocketCloud on your mobile device.
Please let me know if this does not help.
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com