Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

JH

August 1st, 2015 23:00

Version change "default/try" to "PRO"

Unhappy Version change "default/try" to "PRO"

my android starts all time the "old" unlicensed version. Thats a mistake, because i had uninstalled and new installed with no errors.

Whats to do ???

925 Posts

sorry; same error

after removing SD-Card, the application is new installed (remark in market: "gekauft")
Finishing the installation (allways without SDcard) i started the application.
The welcome screen shows "PRO" but after establishing/loading the connection the Pupupwindows appears "You have not licended.... and the selectabel buttons are "Bye now" or "exit" !

Please fast others solutions.......; i had to get a presentation to show the functionality of the product => this is a desaster !

One hint: in my factory, all connetions are secure and protected; therefore i can go in WLAN to my VM-Server but in the same area i can't go in Android-market !

Hi Josef, Can you please remove sd card and reinstall.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 4th, 2015 22:00

Hi Josef

With our current implementation, we require users to have access to android-market(go to android-market). In our future impelmentation this issue will be resolved.Thanks for feedback!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

500 Posts

August 4th, 2015 23:00

Josef,

Are you using the app at work? If you are behind corporate firewall it might be blocking you. Please try to do the same thing outside of corporate firewall.
Please let us know the result.

No Events found!