Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 28th, 2015 07:00

What happens when the login goes bad?

Question What happens when the login goes bad?

When I installed the Pocketcloud Program on my Dell Optiplex 755, my google account wasn't linked to a gmail account. But it let me sign on using my hotmail account, that was linked to me google one.

Afterwards, I got that hotmail account linked, and a real gmail account created.

When I stop the Pocketcloud program, and restart it, my hotmail account is what it defaults to, and I enter my password (to the google account), and the program starts right up.

Now onto the Android Tablet. I have the Pocketcloud app installed, just like RomanL's video. Tap Auto Connect, brings me to enter your google credentials. Using the exact information I just entered in the desktop program... ___@hotmail.com password too, ____, click the box I agree...., tap sign In

Gives In Progress screen for a few seconds, then Login Failed. Invalid Username or Password.

I got this so many times, I went back into my google account, and changed my password, I wanted to just have google show it to me, but that didn't happen, so I was forced to change it.

Exit the desktop program. start it back up, user account and New password.

Back to the tablet. Started chrome, went to gmail.google.com, entered my credentials, and signed into gmail.

ran the Pocketcloud app, got to the log in screen, and Login Failed.

Really? What isn't set, or needs to be set, for the login to be returned to the correct screen, so the app knows I got it correct?

thanks.

2 Posts

July 28th, 2015 07:00

Well, never mind, I've deleted this program as another failed Dell program. 

No worries.

S4E

No Events found!