Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

SH

July 31st, 2015 04:00

Wyse Auto Discovery Settings : Cannot Log In

Wyse Auto Discovery Settings : Cannot Log In

Hello,

I downloaded the app for my Droid X and the PC companion about 5 days ago. Everything has been working fine until today. Whenever I try and log on to my Google account through the Wyse auto settings it gives me a "login failed - no internet connection, check network settings & try again later" message. My internet is working fine and I can log into my Gmail account through other apps. I ran a diagnostic check through the Wyse auto settings and everything checked fine. Reinstalled the PC companion and that didnt work either. Not sure what to do now. Please help, thank you.

925 Posts

July 31st, 2015 04:00

Hi Shawn, Can you please kill the app and restart it? Login back. Try restarting the phone as well if that does not work.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 6th, 2015 20:00

Are you on wifi? or 3g?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

500 Posts

Please Log out from Auto Discovery in PocketCloud then go to the browser on Android Device > gmail.com > log out from your Gmail account and login again
Then open PocketCloud and loging to Auto Discovery again.

It should work

4 Posts

Thank you, I can log into pocketcloud on my Android with no problem. Its my pocketcloud companion on the PC that wont log on to my Google account.

4 Posts

Thanks Suchitha, as in my original message I have already done that a couple of times. Always checks out good with three green check marks.

925 Posts

Shawn, on your desktop companion, can you run a diagnostic test. what does that say. Right click on the kite icon-diagnostic.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

925 Posts

August 11th, 2015 04:00

hi shawn, Do you have antivirus software running? can you please disable that and try.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

4 Posts

August 11th, 2015 04:00

WooooHooooo! Its working again! It was the McAfee antivirus program that kept blocking it in the permissions file. I unchecked it and worked instantly. Thanks for all our support and not giving up on us. You guys rock!

Shawn H.

Happy Wyse user again 

925 Posts

August 11th, 2015 05:00

Shawn ,we are glad it worked.

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!