Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

July 31st, 2015 23:00

connection dropping

connection dropping

Hi,

I'm using a PocketCloud VNC connection on my EeePad Transformer, I'm using TightVNC Server on my Windows 7 Ultimate X64 box and all connects fine over WiFi. After a short peroid, normally less than a minute, I'm always disconnected with "Connection Failed - Could not connect to Server".

I've tested this with a WebOS device and the connection does not drop out at all which leads me to believe this a an Android specific problem. I don't think this is specific to PocketCloud as all other VNC/RDP clients I've tried on Android exhibit the same behaviour.

I'm wanting to buy PocketCloud but with this problem I can't, is there anything I can try to solve this ?

Cheers,
Mark.

500 Posts

August 10th, 2015 04:00

Hi, please install PocketCloud Windows Companion new version 2.2.15
It should fix disconnect problem

Thanks

2 Posts

It's definitely not my PC going to sleep, I can constantly use the PC while connected via VNC PocketCloud and the connection will still be dropped within 2 minutes maximum.

1 Message

same problem

I am using zoom to win 7 ultima an 2min is all the time I have before disconnect. Any solution?

925 Posts

August 25th, 2015 01:00

Hi Murts, Can you please make sure your computer does not go to sleep. Please update your power options.
Thank you!

Wyse PocketCloud Team

No Events found!