Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 30th, 2015 09:00

7.3 and RDP

7.3 and RDP

Two new ipads side by side. One has 7.3 and one has 7.2 installed. The one with 7.2 works flawlessly when connecting through VPN to a Terminal Services server with RDP. The one with 7.3 connects to the login screen, but things go south from there.

Can enter a user name with no issues

When finger-tapping to the password box, am unable to enter anything via the touch-screen keyboard

If I use the touch-screen mouse to move to the password box, I can enter a password, but when I hit the arrow to the right to complete the log-in the screen locks up completely. Can't even log out of the RDP session.

Only one time was I able to successfully log in to the RDP session. Of course, then I had to log in to the application which caused the above issues again.

Could really use a fix for this. Completely unusable as it currently stands.

1.3K Posts

August 10th, 2015 07:00

Our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this release may have caused any of you.

I have gone through all of the recent posts, reviews, trouble tickets, etc to gather all of the issues being reported. Our engineering team is currently working on a emergency fix for you all now. They are working hard to get all of the issues addressed and a fix to you ASAP.

Thank you for all of the feedback and please let us know if you find any other problems.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

2 Posts

August 10th, 2015 07:00

Thank you Josh. Will look forward to the fix.

No Events found!