Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A2

July 29th, 2015 06:00

All manual RDP Settings disappeared

All manual RDP Settings disappeared

Am I the only one facing this?

Been using pocketcloud on iPad for over a year with no glitches. Suddenly all my manually configured RDP connections disappeared from my iPad.

Tried adding all over again however, as long as I don't close the app, I can see the newly added Setups in the list, but the moment I close the app (remove from recent app list) and restart app again, all the settings disappears.

Facing this since yesterday (5-Mar-13). There sure was no update for pocketcloud within last few days. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling pocketcloud, no use.

What went wrong? Please help.

(Though I have raised a ticket to wyse, thought of raising it here in forum to see if anyone has similar problem and manage to resolve it. Highly Appreciate any Help).

Screen Captures
After setting up the Manual RDP Connections

Settings Disappears after restarting App.

[NOTE: I am using the Pro Version]

1 Message

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

Same problem here! Considered upgrading to Pro version to see if that solves the problem. Won't do it now.

August 3rd, 2015 07:00

Quote Originally Posted by carmenz View Post

Same problem here! Considered upgrading to Pro version to see if that solves the problem. Won't do it now.

I already paid hefty charges for Pro version. For last one plus year the app work smooth. Now suddenly this behavior. Actually the app is really very good, never faced any connectivity or other issues. But this is really annoying thing to keep entering the settings every time.

Hope WYSE support addresses the issue. Haven't heard from them yet.

August 14th, 2015 05:00

RESOLVED.

Had to Factory Reset my iPad since it started acting funny. (Apple ID password not working for iMessages and Facetime though working for App Store AND Wifi Passcode being treated as a wrong password when the same passcode working for other PCs). Painful decision but had to do it (Reset with Backup Restore was what finally recommended by Apple Support Engineer too). After reset all three problems resolved. Finally up and running with the PocketCloud.

1.3K Posts

August 14th, 2015 05:00

Our apologies for the trouble, it does sound as though something strange was happening with your iPad. Glad to hear after the system restore that things worked for you again. If any issues come up again with our application, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!