Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2015 02:00

Bluetooth keyboard Up/Down arrow problem

Bluetooth keyboard Up/Down arrow problem

After an update a few weeks ago I started have a problem with my bluetooth keyboard Up/Down arrows while in an RPD session. They work the first time they are pressed but do nothing after that. My current work around is the use Ctrl-Up/Down arrow. When will this bug be fixed. I just updated to the version released on 12/13.

1.3K Posts

August 2nd, 2015 03:00

What device and firmware are you seeing this on? Auto-discovered or manual connection?

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

1 Message

August 14th, 2015 03:00

I just noticed the issue lately on PocketCloud Pro and at first I thought the problem was on my keyboard or PC. I found this thread and I am glad that PocketCloud Team already aware of it and working on the fix. I am using Apple Bluetooth Keyboard.

I hope PocketCloud Team will release update fix on this issue soon, it has been 5 months. :-)

1 Message

Hello! I have the same problem.
I am using ipad3 and freedom pro bt keyboard in the QWERTZ version.
I am using manual connection.

First time you can press up/down key. Then it is ignored. It works when you push left/right key then the up/down is accepted for one time. Also the ":" Key is missinterpreted.

On other RDP programs the keyboard works well.

Hope you will get that fixed.
Greetings, 
Martin

1.3K Posts

Our apologies for the trouble. We have some more keyboard fixes going into the next update that should hopefully fix these problems for you guys.

Josh Maurer

1.3K Posts

Thanks for the info. We are still working on our next release. It is currently in QA, so hopefully we will have it out within the next couple weeks.

Josh Maurer

No Events found!