Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

D

July 29th, 2015 06:00

Can't log into my Mac anymore

Can't log into my Mac anymore

I've been using PocketCloud Pro to remote log in to my mac for about a year. It's been working perfectly, with the speed actually getting better when Mavericks came out.

About three of four weeks ago though I suddenly found I couldn't log in to desktop share anymore. I could still log in and see the shared files using Explore but when I tried to VNC into the desktop I'd get a blank screen with the Wyse logo for a few seconds and then a message saying "session disconnected".

I've tried reinstalling everything and also tried reissuing new gmail app passwords. Nothing works.

Just wondering if it was something to do with my router or mac I installed the trial of LogMeIn and guess what? It works perfectly!

What's going on with PocketCloud Pro then?? Why have I suddenly been blocked from screen sharing? Help! I really need this!

Regards

James.

3 Posts

August 3rd, 2015 05:00

Anyone??

Not one person has anything to suggest?? Come on guys, please! Anything suggestions would be welcome.

James

7 Posts

August 10th, 2015 03:00

Have you tried the PocketCloud support portal?

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/home

3 Posts

August 10th, 2015 03:00

Angry Thanks for everything (NOT!) I'm off to the competion

Why on earth would I sign up for a premium version of PocketCloud when the support is this bad

Not one person has offered the slightest insight into why I still can't get PocketCloud pro on my iphone to desktop share with my office mac, despite it previously working fine.

Well, if this is the quality of support I guess PocketCloud isn't for me. I'm off to use your competition, thanks for nothing...

No Events found!