Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

A2

August 1st, 2015 04:00

Command + tab only works the first time.

Command + tab only works the first time.

Hi,
The combination keys command + tab is working only in the first try. This combination is used in Mac to switch between open applications and thereof is very convenient. Currently, to change the active application I need to close the connection and reconnect what is not very handy.
Is there anyway of showing the dock?
iPad 1 with iOS 5.1
Remote machine Mac Pro with Lion 10.7.3

1.3K Posts

August 5th, 2015 02:00

Thank you for reporting the issue. We are currently working on a fix that will be available in the next release. Unfortunately I do not have a release date from engineering yet.

Does toggling the command key help?

What dock are you speaking of? The toolbar for PocketCloud can be hidden/expanded by tapping the ^ or v button in the lower right of the screen while you are connected to your remote computer.

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

August 17th, 2015 01:00

I was referring to the OSx dock.

1.3K Posts

August 17th, 2015 02:00

If you have your dock hidden, you should just be able to move the touch pointer to the edge of the screen to bring it up like normal. 

For our next release, we are making a lot of changes around the keyboard and I hope the command to bring up with dock (command+option+d) will be available. Please put in a feature request for it here so our product team knows users are interested in it:

http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com/f...ts/entries/new

Josh Maurer
Visit our Knowledge Base and Manuals web site at pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com

No Events found!