Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

R

July 28th, 2015 07:00

Companion Login Failed Error Message

Exclamation Companion Login Failed Error Message

I use PocketCloud Pro premium for quite a while now. But since the last update the companion doesn't want to configure the auto discovery. Everything works fine like configuring firewall, password etc just the last "autodiscovery option" doesn't work (on my ipad the login with my gmail account works fine). 

Reinstalled the app multiple times and used another gmail adress but without any succes. What is the problem cause I want to be able to use the app again....!

Looking for a quick reply since I need to use it!

544 Posts

July 31st, 2015 20:00

Quote Originally Posted by robertjan88 View Post
I use PocketCloud Pro premium for quite a while now. But since the last update the companion doesn't want to configure the auto discovery. Everything works fine like configuring firewall, password etc just the last "autodiscovery option" doesn't work (on my ipad the login with my gmail account works fine). 

Reinstalled the app multiple times and used another gmail adress but without any succes. What is the problem cause I want to be able to use the app again....!

Looking for a quick reply since I need to use it!

Did you try restarting your computer yet? Are you installing this on your Work or Home computer?

July 31st, 2015 20:00

Just found out when I disable my firewall everythingn is fine. How do I config my Bitdefeder 2012 firewall properly cause In though the software already did that when giving a green flag after configuring firewall.....

544 Posts

July 31st, 2015 21:00

Quote Originally Posted by robertjan88 View Post
Just found out when I disable my firewall everythingn is fine. How do I config my Bitdefeder 2012 firewall properly cause In though the software already did that when giving a green flag after configuring firewall.....

It configures the Windows Firewall, not any 3rd party software.

-Chris

No Events found!