Highlighted
DDSoutheast
1 Copper

Connecting...but cannot click icons

Connecting...but cannot click icons

I was able to get everything installed correctly on both the iPad and my windows 7 enterprise machine. I was able to connect once and use all my windows applications. I've disconnected one time, and I can connect back to my desktop again....but I cannot click on any of the icons on the log in screen to log in. The white dot appears when I click, and I hear the click sound...but it never actually clicks. I've rebooted my machine thinking there was something wrong with the rdp service or something. 

Help!!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Suchitha
4 Tellurium

RE: Connecting...but cannot click icons

hi DD, Did rebooting help?

Wyse PocketCloud Team

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Chris-2015
3 Zinc

RE: Connecting...but cannot click icons

Quote Originally Posted by DDSoutheast View Post

I was able to get everything installed correctly on both the iPad and my windows 7 enterprise machine. I was able to connect once and use all my windows applications. I've disconnected one time, and I can connect back to my desktop again....but I cannot click on any of the icons on the log in screen to log in. The white dot appears when I click, and I hear the click sound...but it never actually clicks. I've rebooted my machine thinking there was something wrong with the rdp service or something. 

Help!!

When using your computer without PocketCloud do you use the left or right mouse button to open things?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos